Catholic education is a gift of LOVE. Without the support of the families who send their children to the school or the parishioners who continue to support the school through their generosity, we would not be able to provide what we do to the students and families.
Tuition only covers a portion of what it takes to educate a child in a Catholic school. Any contribution is very much appreciated.
How Can You Help?
- Donation of time and talent for activities around the school
- Donations of gently used books can be given to the classroom libraries
- Donations of used 1 sided paper can be used to run off worksheets
- Donations of envelopes for sending home information
- Donations of gently used art supplies for Art class
- Donations through a Matching Gift Program at your place of employment
- The Guardian Angel Fund to help those who struggle meeting tuition costs
- A bequest made to the school