Communication is important for the success of a school. It is very important that both the faculty and parents feel they can contact each other and work together for the success of the child.
- The faculty will return phone calls or emails within 24 hours.
- The faculty updates their homework page on a needs basis.
- The faculty updates on-line grades every two weeks.
- The parents should contact the teacher/s with concerns.
- The parents should check the homework pages on the teacher’s webpage.
- The parents should check the parent portal for grades periodically throughout the quarter.