Volunteering at SGM
What is a school without the wonderful volunteers who give their time and talent to help the students in so many ways? We love our parent volunteers!
- Volunteer to be a Mystery Reader!
- Volunteer in the Library.
- Recess Monitors always welcome!
- Volunteer through APT (Alliance of Parent and Teachers) to be a room parent, help with school parties, be part of the family mentor program, and many other activities that would not happen without the help of the parents.
- Volunteer to chaperone on field trips.
How do you sign up?
First, you will need to complete the “Prevent and Protect". This is required by all adults who would like to be involved with the school. If you have not updated your Protecting God's Children status since January 2021, you will need to before you can participate / volunteer for school events.
- The teachers will contact the parents in the classroom at the beginning of the year.
- Attend the May APT Meeting to begin signing up for volunteer opportunities.
- Complete the APT form included in the August mailing.
- Check the newsletter weekly for volunteering opportunities.
We look forward to your help!